March 01, 2017
Jaguar I-PACE concept set for European Motor Show debut at Geneva
- The Jaguar I-PACE Concept will make its European motor show debut at the Geneva Motor Show on 7 March in a new colour - Photon Red
- The I-PACE Concept previews Jaguar’s first-ever electric vehicle
- I-PACE Concept is an electric performance SUV with a bold, cab-forward design that combines a supercar silhouette with sports car performance and five-seater SUV versatility
- The production version will be revealed in late 2017 and will hit the road in 2018
- Customers can register now at jaguar.co.uk to be one of the first I-PACE owners
Whitley, Coventry: The Jaguar I-PACE Concept will make its European motor show debut at the Geneva Motor Show on 7 March in a new colour - Photon Red.
The I-PACE Concept car is the start of a new era for Jaguar, previewing the brand’s first-ever electric vehicle. This is a production preview of the Jaguar I-PACE, which will be on the road in 2018.
Jaguar’s engineering and design teams have torn up the rule book to create a bespoke electric architecture, matched with dramatic design. The result is a no-compromise smart, five seat sports car and a performance SUV in one.
Ian Callum, Jaguar director of design, said, “The I-PACE Concept is a radical departure for electric vehicles. It represents the next generation of battery electric vehicle design. It’s a dramatic, future-facing design – the product of authentic Jaguar DNA matched with beautiful, premium details and British craftsmanship.
“This isn’t just a concept. It is a preview of a five-seat production car that will be on the road in 2018. This will be Jaguar’s first-ever battery-powered electric vehicle and opens a new chapter in the history of our legendary brand.”
Customers can register now at jaguar.co.uk to be one of the first I-PACE owners.
Full information on the I-PACE Concept can be found on the Jaguar UK media site.