June 11, 2018
Jaguar E-PACE now available with adaptive suspension, AI technology and efficient 200ps petrol engine
- Jaguar E-PACE is now available to order with Smart Settings, Adaptive Dynamics and a 200PS Ingenium petrol engine
- Smart Settings incorporates artificial intelligence algorithms so E-PACE learns your habits and tastes, predicting seat, climate and music preferences – view a short film on Smart Settings here
- Adaptive Dynamics offers greater comfort and agility, altering damping rates every 10-milliseconds for enhanced handling response and body control
- Clean and efficient 200PS Ingenium engine makes petrol power even more affordable to buy and run, while delivering 0-60mph in 7.7 seconds and 34.4mpg
- New engine added to the existing line-up of 250PS and 300PS Ingenium petrol engines
- All engines now equipped with particulate filters to further reduce emissions
- The Jaguar E-PACE is available to order now at UK retailers priced from £28,500
Whitley, UK: The record-breaking Jaguar E-PACE is now even more connected and comfortable. New updates for the sporty compact SUV include ‘self-learning’ Smart Settings technology, an Adaptive Dynamics suspension set-up and a cost-effective and efficient 200PS petrol engine.
Launched spectacularly with the world's furthest barrel roll by a production car, E-PACE has already achieved strong sales in a highly competitive segment and won a string of awards, including being named as BBC TopGear magazine’s 2017 ‘Crossover of the Year’. It's now even more appealing and affordable with a raft of new features available.
Artificial Intelligence tailors E-PACE to your every need
The E-PACE now features Jaguar’s self-learning technology, Smart Settings. Debuted on the all-electric I-PACE, Smart Settings learns the driver’s habits and anticipates their needs to make their life easier.
The Jaguar E-PACE recognises the approaching driver, based on both a key fob and smartphone Bluetooth signal. The vehicle will then adjust the seat, climate and infotainment system based on the driver’s normal preference.
Over time, algorithms tailor settings based on time, location, weather and behaviour patterns – for example, pre-heating the steering wheel and seats on a cold day, or changing the media source on a particular day of the week or time of day. Up to eight profiles can be set up on the Jaguar E-PACE, making it a worthwhile offering for fleets users and those who share their vehicle.
The Intelligent Phone Reminder function will also tell the driver if they forget their smartphone, while the Predictive Call List learns patterns of phone use to cue up popular contacts at the appropriate time.
Smart Settings is offered as part of the Connect Pro Pack, which also consists of a 4G Wi-Fi Hotspot, Pro Services and Navigation Pro – offering real-time traffic information, door-to-door routing from your smartphone, street view and parking availability. View a short film on Smart Settings here.